What a great product for the price. This LED faucet attachment just screws onto to any normal faucet and you have instant LED light in your sink. A perfect way to add night light to your sink and it also can function as a temperature gauge. That’s right… With the blue/red LED light, it will turn from blue to red when the water reaches above 89 degrees. A great way to help protect kids from hot water.
How does it work? Just attach to the end of your faucet (universal adapters included), and when the water flows through the magic chamber, it simply turns on the LED array and illuminates the stream with soothingly powerful hues.
Two versions available with price ranges between $10 and $19.99
- Blue LED – Always streams BLUE LED’s ($12.99)
- Blue/Red LED – Normally streams BLUE LED’s until the water temperature hits 89 degrees after which the LEDs turn RED! ($19.99)
Here’s what you get with either version:
- Chamber with LEDs
- Batteries pre-installed plus a set of spare batteries (uses G13-A style watch batteries)
- Instruction Sheet
- Two universal adaptors included. (fits most standard faucets in USA. Not recommended for faucets outside of the USA.)
- Dimensions: 2.25″ tall, 1.25″ diameter.
Find your LET Faucet options here: LightInTheBox LED Kitchen Sink Faucet Sprayer Nozzle