No, it’s not a truck. The MacTruck is a heavy-duty notebook case made out of aluminum alloy, with two steel latch bars, designed to house a MacBook or PowerBook.
According to the company:
” The MacTruck closely envelopes your notebook with an ultra-tough 5052-H32 Aluminum alloy shell that’s rugged enough to drive a truck over! “
The MacTruck is design to be fully functional while your Macbook or Mackbook Pro is in the case. You can access all the ports. Your notbook can easily removed from the case, just lift it out.
- Designed for extreme duty – nothing is tougher or more compact
- Allows full, unrestricted use of a notebook while inside case – ports and drives fully accessible
- Aids in cooling via 5mm bottom case air channels and excellent heat conduction of Aluminum shell
- Dual steel alloy slam latches able to withstand relentless abuse for years – fully serviceable
- Kensington lock port permits the case to be locked shut – notebook and case completely secured
- Svelte form is only marginally larger than the notebook itself – stows inside most other bags and packs
- High-density internal cushioning provides a high level of impact resistance
- Rotating ergonomic handle makes carrying and stowing comfortable and easy
- Super-hard, powder-coated finish throughout for long-lasting beauty
- Add an STM Shoulder Strap for enhanced versatilty
Prices ranging from $199.99 to $229.99.