The Mechanix Full Finger Light Beam Glove was designed for automotive mechanics working under the car, hood or dash but, I could see many other uses for these gloves (pluming and electrical work comes to mind). The glove light features a small mounted flashlight between the thumb and index finger. In addition to the finger-directional, super bright LED, you get a Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) hook and loop cuff, two-way stretch Spandex top, Lycra insert panels, and Clarino synthetic leather with a fit that hugs your hand like a durable second skin. Plus, the hidden interior seam stitching prevents snags. Finally, the black color scheme and Mechanix scatter print logo give it a street-smart look.
- Lighted glove provides 10,000 lumens of light
- Durafit Synthetic palm breathes like leather
- Airprene cuff provides comfort
- Reinforced fingertips for durability removal
- Padded two-way spandex top and lyra panels for ventilation
$18.96 (The best price I’ve seen) – Mechanix Wear GL5-05-009 Mechanix Full Finger Light Beam Glove Black/Yellow Medium