Never fear, GE and Jasco can help! The GE Bluetooth® Home Stereo Transmitter and Receiver easily connects to any stereo via RCA jacks (3.5mm adapters included- ipod adapters?) A few minutes and your old Radio Shack clunker of a stereo you got when you graduated high school is ready to play your 8-tracks across the modern-day airwaves! Hmmm now if you can only teach your ipod to record them with the nice “Ka-chunk” between every song….
Of course iPhone techies like myself might want to use our iPhones’ built-in bluetooth to play music on our stereo. But my stereo can’t brag about the 8-tracks.
Also available are USB adapters for your laptop or just a simple reciever for your stereo!
- Allows any home stereo system to transmit or receive high quality stereo music via Bluetooth technology. Supports Bluetooth A2DP( Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Integrated controls and support for AVRCP( Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- True Class 1 operation provides reliable wireless connections up to 300 ft. (100 m) with other Bluetooth Class 1 audio devices
- Multicolor LED indicator shows Power ON, Transmit or Receive selection, and Bluetooth sync status
- Easy connection to an A/V receiver with the included cables
- Includes two 3.5mm stereo Mini-Plug to RCA cables and AC adapter
- IR Remote Control Included