The IOGEAR Wireless USB to VGA Adapter kit instantly allows you to add a high resolution display using Wireless USB Technology. Simply install the driver software, connect the USB adapter to your PC and the VGA adapter to your VGA display, you are ready to extend your desktop to another screen wirelessly. This solution is great if you don’t want to setup a dedicated HTPC, you can plug the adapter to your laptop and for audio you can get this GE Bluetooth Home Stereo Transmitter and Receiver.
- Connect to a VGA display wirelessly from your PC up to 30 ft. away across the room
- Eliminate the long and unattractive cable runs
- Extend your PC desktop or clone the same content to a remote display
- Up to 720p video streaming from your desktop or laptop (max range 15 ft.)
- Support resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 pixels) or WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050 pixels)
- Easy host selection to switch to another PC* for different video content