If you don’t need alot of light to orient your surroundings then this great idea from Phillips might work for you. Ideal in places where you need a soft glow at night, the GuideLight operates with a motion sensor and automatically lights up when it detects movement. After 20 seconds without movement, the light will automatically turn off. The Guide light can be use as a portable light source for as a regular flashlight by hooking it over your finger and carrying it with you. Great for camping or traveling!
- Lights the way in darkness
- Motion sensor turns light on with movement
- Portable for use as a flashlight
- Automatically charges while on stand
- Safety light turns on during a power outage