The new year has started and I’m sure your list of resolutions is growing rapidly. At the top of most lists is the task of getting in shape. The Shake Weight Dumbbell is one piece of equipment that can help. The revolutionary method of using vibration to strengthen and shape provides a fun and effective way to exercise. The dumbbell pulsates back and forth forcing you to not only carry the weight but work at stabilizing it. It targets the muscles in your chest, arms and shoulders. And if you keep up a steady and consistent regimen, you’ll have one less resolution to work on for 2012.
- Special pulsating dumbbell for shaping and toning upper body
- Dynamic Inertia technology ignites muscles in arms, shoulders, and chest
- Increase upper body muscle activity by 300 percent compared to regular weights
- Works in only 6 minutes per day; fits easily inside a suitcase or travel bag
- Weighs 5 pounds; comes with “Upper Body Sculpting” workout DVD
Find yours here: Shake Weight for Men Dumbbell